Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Facebook: why are you so full of bugs?

Why is it so hard to keep track of which notifications I've looked at? Why do you show notifications that lead to yet-to-be-posted or deleted content? Comments that you tell me about which I can't see makes me sure you just hate me. Why else would you torture me so?

And why does your Android app insist that I've not seen notifications just after I've clicked on them? I am glad you stopped clearing the notification screen (making it blank) while fetching new notifications - but there is still work to be done here.

Notifications are hard I guess.

On a different note, why do you still show my old employer on everyone's iPhone?

One more, I just tried your sign in function on Engadget and the photo you used is very old. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment