Saturday, January 22, 2011

some things never change

I emailed Daring Fireball's John Gruber for the first time (about some vids I found). I wondered what he'd find if he searched for me using my gmail account name: mjbiren. I came across this from 3 phones ago:
Back to the battery: I don't like having to worry about the batter life day to day. I think if I charge it over night I should be able to just use the phone for the whole next day. By "just use it" I don't mean all day 100s of minutes of in-call use. I just mean use it however I want all day - a few calls, some messages, some music, maybe look at the weather or get a stock quote a couple times. With the original battery this was barely possible. When I got BT headphones and an SD card it was impossible. The phone would die by 1 or 2pm. I bought the 1200 Mah extended battery. Now the phone looks like crap, but lasts two days worry free, even if I listen to music over BT headphones 2-3 hours each day.
Same with my Incredible. It looks like crap but the battery lasts all day. Some things never change.

No comments:

Post a Comment