Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Verizon iPhone

My contract is up with Verizon. Actually it has been up for 6 months or so. Last week they called me and reminded me that I have new every 2 deal with them. "We just want to make sure you know you are eligible for a new phone Mr. B." This of course I already know. I also know I would have to sign up for a new 2 year agreement to get it.

I've been holding out for an iPhone I say. OH, we have phones that are just like the iPhone she says. Which ones I ask? The Blackberry Storm she says.

I say: look, I don't agree. Call me when you have something that is either an iPhone or is just a smooth.

I've used both and I continue go to the Verizon store and try every new smart phone they get. None has been great. They suck really. Slow to respond, slow to do anything. Hard to configure and understand. No app store (with apps in it).

Who do they think they are kidding?

No comments:

Post a Comment