Monday, March 16, 2009

You can't buy this kind of advertising

No amount of advertising on radio, tv, newspapers etc can get you this:



From:
Sent: Monday, March 16, 2009 9:57 AM
To:
Subject: Good Mechanic in the area

Can anyone recommend a good honest mechanic close to [work]. Thanks in advance

Bobby



From:
Sent: Monday, March 16, 2009 10:07 AM
To: Pagans, Bobby; RALLiving
Subject: RE: Good Mechanic in the area

I’m a big fan of Frantz automotive in downtown Cary. After taking my wife’s car to 4 places including the dealership over 3 years and multiple expensive parts replacements, it took them less than an hour to determine the real problem and fix it relatively cheaply.

http://www.frantzautomotive.com/

Ryan



From:
Sent: Monday, March 16, 2009 10:38 AM
To:
Subject: RE: Good Mechanic in the area

I strongly second Ryan’s recommendation of Franz. They are thorough, friendly, timely and competent. Oh, and trustworthy!

Vincent.



From:
Sent: Monday, March 16, 2009 10:42 AM
To:
Subject: RE: Good Mechanic in the area

While I haven’t personally used Frantz (though I intend to), I can recommend them based on a friend and former coworker’s experience. His Corolla was throwing an OBDC code that had something to do with the Evaporative Emission system. He took it National Tire and Battery several times (on my original recommendation of them for basic maintenance, unfortunately) and they charged him for several parts and repairs, but the car continued to throw error codes. He asked around here for a recommendation, as I recall, and Frantz was recommended. He took it to them and they found the problem on the first go: a misconnected hose, of all things. No pricey part replacements. Just a correct diagnosis and fix for the problem.

Kevin



From:
Sent: Monday, March 16, 2009 10:44 AM
To:
Subject: RE: Good Mechanic in the area

I’ve been to Frantz and Apex Autoworks. Both very good.
-mike



From:
Sent: Monday, March 16, 2009 10:57 AM
To:
Subject: RE: Good Mechanic in the area

I’ve been happily using Frantz since I moved here in ’93 (used to be called something else in the beginning)




From:
Sent: Monday, March 16, 2009 11:09 AM
To:
Subject: RE: Good Mechanic in the area

Thanks for all the recommendations, looks like Frantz and Apex Autoworks is the place to go.

Bobby



I bet Bobby called them up already! If I were in business I'd be 100% focused on customer satisfaction. The word of mouth dividends (or penalties) must be huge.

No comments:

Post a Comment